At the Resurrection of life (for us believers, the Rapture), there are just as many scrolls as there are for the unbelievers in the Resurrection of the damned.
For the believer, the blood of the Lamb is applied to all the scrolls after a legal sense. That means, the bad is negated, and not held against us for judgement...but there is a loss of reward.
For the unbeliever, there is no atonement, and the measure of suffering varies based on what the balance of the scrolls reveal. For the believer, there are ascensions and declensions in reward.
From a legal standpoint, we must sometimes ask ourselves, if G-D were to conduct Court against mankind, what evidences and books would he need? And as we read the Scriptures we must ask, " But what are those scrolls that the Bible indicates out right or subtlely that we should be looking for?" I have 10 for your Bible Study and consideration. these are:
1) The scroll of every idle word you speak or have ever spoken (Matthew 12:36-37).
2) The scroll of every deed you have ever done. (Romans 2:5-6).
3)The Scroll of Eternal life (Exodus 32:32-33, Revelation 3:5).
a) also called the LAMB's Book of Life (Revelation 21:27)
b) also called a Book of Purchase (Jeremiah 32:12)
4) G-D's Holy Word - The Bible (from the Greek word for book) / The Scroll or Book of the Covenant (Exodus 24:7)
5) The Scroll of Remembrance - how often we think and talk about G-D. (Malachi 3:16).
6) The Scroll of Tears - every tear you have cried is recorded. (Psalm 56:8)
7) The Scroll of your DNA/RNA, etc...of you physically. (Psalm 139:16)
8) The Scroll of the Wars of HASHEM --
a) dealing with individuals (Matthew 17:14-21, for example...miracles, or visitations, etc.).
b) dealing with whole peoples (Numbers 21:14-15, Matthew 12:40-41).
9) The Transcripts from what occurs before the Bar of G-D
(e.g., Job chapters 1&2, 2 Chronicles 18:18-21, Jude 9, Zechariah 3:1-20)
10) The Scroll of Memorials -- A Name, special place of honor or remembrance (e.g., Exodus 17:14; Isaiah 56:5; Revelation 2:17 & 3:12).
Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16
I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.
Thank you for coming.
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ 2019
-- As of January 20, 2017
A Sigh Of Relief With The Inauguration Of Donald John Trump as President of the United States of America, And Hope For A Prosperous Future For All United States Citizens (we who are a nation called "the melting pot of the world"). We shall be great and exceptionally great again.
It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active, and to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.