Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16

[For EU visitors, I do not personally use cookies, but Google or any clickable link (if you choose to click on it) might. This is in compliance with mandatory EU notification]

I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.

Thank you for coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ
2024
The New World Order Globalists (Satanists / Devil Worshipers, if you will) have successfully overthrown the Constitutional Government of the United States with willing Deep State & Shadow Government traitors to the United States Constitution & this Republic, having committed a Coup D'Etat by not just a vote count corruption and foreign electronic voting manipulation, but by control of Mossad (Epstein Island) pedophile very top judicial & executive & legislative branch compromised actors, so that they have literally stolen a Presidential Election, placing an extremely corrupt US politician pedophile completely owned & controlled by the Communist Chinese Government, who will step down & hand his position to an illegal to run or be in office (anchor baby of 2 alien citizens), who also is Chinese Communist Party owned for all practical political purposes.


It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active as long as it passes under the mass censorship radar of extreme hostility & vindictiveness now underway, and I do intend to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
We shall see what the future holds.

Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.










Saturday, February 20, 2010

Obama and the art of deception. Caught lying about a 13 year gap of close associations with ACORN. When you tell lies, SMILE.



{video begins}

Reporter: Senator McCain today said there was voter fraud going on in the battleground states. ACORN has been tampering with America’s most precious right. There has to be a full investigation and he also said you need to disclose your full relationship with ACORN. I’m wondering if you have any reaction to Senator McCain’s charge?

Barack Obama: Well, first of all my relationship with ACORN is pretty straightforward. It’s probably 13 years ago when I was still practicing law, I represented ACORN and my partner in that investigation was the US Justice department in having Illinois implement what was called the motor voter law, to make sure people could go to DMV’s and driver license facilities to get registered. It wasn’t being implemented. That was my relationship and is my relationship to ACORN. There is an ACORN organization in Chicago. They’ve been active. As an elected offiical, I’ve had interactions with them. But, they’re not advising my campaign. We’ve got the best voter registration in politics right now and we don’t need ACORN’s help.

---------------------------------------------------------


“When I ran project vote, the voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it. Once I was elected there wasn’t a campaign that ACORN worked on down in Springfield that I wasn’t right there with you. Since I have been in the United States Senate I’ve been always a partner with ACORN as well. I’ve been fighting with ACORN, along side ACORN, on issues you care about my entire career.”


{end video}

=============================================================================


On the video, Obama references that his only relationship with ACORN "was 13 years ago", with the Motor Voter Law passage.
That association would have allegedly ended in 1993,
http://www.elections.state.il.us/Votinginformation/MotorVoter.aspx

if Obama is to be taken at his own word. The LAST Judicial proceeding was in August of 1995,and that staement is according to the State of Illinois at the above link.

In the last 30 plus seconds, you will see Senator Obama talk how he always takes ACORN input and takes unquestioningly, and was still then active with ACORN, and representing them his entire adult life and adult career.

Darrell Issa of the House of Representatives released a pdf. expose' on the monies of the SEIU and ACORN, dated 02/18/2010.
http://forms.house.gov/republicansoversight//20100218followthemoneyacornseiuandtheirpoliticalallies.pdf


Hat tip: Pamela Gellar of Atlashrugs
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

The Conservatives honorary "Queen of the blogger-sphere"

Hat tip: Gateway Pundit
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/02/oh-me-oh-my-obama-caught-in-a-major-acorn-lie-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment