Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16

[For EU visitors, I do not personally use cookies, but Google or any clickable link (if you choose to click on it) might. This is in compliance with mandatory EU notification]

I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.

Thank you for coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ
2024
The New World Order Globalists (Satanists / Devil Worshipers, if you will) have successfully overthrown the Constitutional Government of the United States with willing Deep State & Shadow Government traitors to the United States Constitution & this Republic, having committed a Coup D'Etat by not just a vote count corruption and foreign electronic voting manipulation, but by control of Mossad (Epstein Island) pedophile very top judicial & executive & legislative branch compromised actors, so that they have literally stolen a Presidential Election, placing an extremely corrupt US politician pedophile completely owned & controlled by the Communist Chinese Government, who will step down & hand his position to an illegal to run or be in office (anchor baby of 2 alien citizens), who also is Chinese Communist Party owned for all practical political purposes.


It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active as long as it passes under the mass censorship radar of extreme hostility & vindictiveness now underway, and I do intend to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
We shall see what the future holds.

Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.










Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lord Monckton on Dennis Miller Radio: Obama Birth Certificate a Forgery and the Entire Electorate has been fooled.


 The Daily Caller posted the Dennis Miller interview of Lord Christopher Monckton of Brenchley

 http://www.facebook.com/LordMonckton?sk=info

 The Interview was recorded and posted at Daily Caller
 http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/22/lord-monckton-im-no-birther-but-obama-birth-certificate-plainly-a-forgery/



I updated and corrected the transcript below to a more accurate version than what was posted at the Daily Caller, basing it audio on the video clip.  -- Brianroy

Miller:  And I, who consider myself the ordinary bloke cannot worry about the Earth right now; I'm too worried about the WORLD quite frankly.  And there is a fine line of differentiation there.  [Laughter]

Monckton:  [Laughter]  I like that. I mean, hey.  You got a president who has a false birth certificate up on the Internet,

Miller: [Laughing] Oh, here we go...

Monckton:  ...uh, on the White House website.  Not even clear where he was born.  You’ve got a national debt which is rising into the stratosphere. You’ve got unemployment certainly here in California of 11 percent, 50 percent in the construction industry; these are real problems. You’ve got real environmental problems: overfishing, deforestation, pollution;  not so much in the west,  but certainly in other countries. These are real problems which ought to be addressed; you’ve got poverty, you’ve got disease. These are again serious problems in Africa for instance, that we could be helping with. But no, we’re obsessed with making the rich even richer and making the absolute bankers richer still by going for global warming and cap-and-trade and other nonsenses of this kind.
Frankly, the Governing Class, I don't know what they're on, but I could do with some.

Miller:  Well, uh, two things; as much as I concur with, uh, Lord Monckton on the Global Warming stuff; I don't believe the President's Kenyan.  So I gotta get that on record.  And secondly, uh,


Monckton:  Nor do...I- I don’t know whether he is Kenyan or not.  The point is:  that if I were you, I would want to make absolutely sure that he was born here before allowing him to be elected. And the birth certificate that he put up on that website, I don’t know where he was born, but I do know that birth certificate isn’t genuine.

Miller:  Well that intrigues me, why do you say that  (inaudible)

 Monckton:  Well, because it - it appears in layers on the screen in such a way you can remove quite separately each of the individual dates, you use Adobe Illustrator, you go into that and each of the individual dates is in its own separate layer. This thing has been fabricated. Sheriff Arpaio of Maricopa County Arizona has had a team on this for six months, and he has now gone public and said there’s something very desperately wrong with this (and of course nobody is saying anything because the entire electorate has been fooled.)

Miller:  Well, I would tell Arpaio to check his brake lines like Terrence Silkwood.  (laughter).

 Monckton:  Well I think he's going to have to be very careful, unfortunately. I’m no birther, don’t get me wrong,I haven’t a clue where Obama was born and I wouldn’t want to entreat into the private grief behind investigating. But the point is, that what he has done on the White House website is he has put up a document which he is plainly a forgery and I would regard that as a very serious matter.”


Read more: 

 





[[[[[Update March 29, 2012     Lord Christopher Monckton of Brenchley, following his interview with Dennis Miller, personally met with Maricopa County of Arizona lead investigator Mike Zullo and author Jerome Corsi over the Cold Case posse findings, and to verify at the source of the Sheriff's Report what he saw at the March 1, 2012 press conference and any questions he had that they could answer was 100% answered to his satisfaction, and then went on video record to the same effect.   World Net Daily posted about it
 http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/lord-monckton-convinced-of-obama-fraud-after-sheriff-joe-visit/?cat_orig=us
and it includes the relevant short video below




End of Update ]]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment