Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16

[For EU visitors, I do not personally use cookies, but Google or any clickable link (if you choose to click on it) might. This is in compliance with mandatory EU notification]

I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.

Thank you for coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ
2024
The New World Order Globalists (Satanists / Devil Worshipers, if you will) have successfully overthrown the Constitutional Government of the United States with willing Deep State & Shadow Government traitors to the United States Constitution & this Republic, having committed a Coup D'Etat by not just a vote count corruption and foreign electronic voting manipulation, but by control of Mossad (Epstein Island) pedophile very top judicial & executive & legislative branch compromised actors, so that they have literally stolen a Presidential Election, placing an extremely corrupt US politician pedophile completely owned & controlled by the Communist Chinese Government, who will step down & hand his position to an illegal to run or be in office (anchor baby of 2 alien citizens), who also is Chinese Communist Party owned for all practical political purposes.


It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active as long as it passes under the mass censorship radar of extreme hostility & vindictiveness now underway, and I do intend to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
We shall see what the future holds.

Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.










Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Psalm 1:1, 2

Two video aids courtesy of the Ancient Hebrew Research Center
http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/index.html

King James Version of Psalm 1:1
Blessed is the man
that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.




Psalm 1:1 (My amplified translation from Hebrew)

Blessed - righteous - level - true is the man
who not has walked or allowed himself to be motioned along in the counsel of the wicked ones,
and in the way of those who miss out of the Way as sinners has NOT as a column stood and remained,
and in the seat of the dwelling places in the midst of mocking or scorning fools has not dwelled and remained.





Accompanying Psalm 1:1, we read in the New Testament's Book of Revelation

2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.


3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my GOD, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my GOD, and the name of the city of my GOD, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name

[upon his forehead. Cf. Writing of Holy to the LORD Exodus 28:38,or that for evil in Revelation 14:9, 17:5].

3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in His throne.


And in Isaiah 56:5
I will even give as a gift and reward to them
In the place where My house is and within My Walls [cf. Isaiah 26:1]
A hand of possession and a name there better than sons and daughters
A name of everlasting, hidden and concealed, and ever youthful will I give to them
Which NOT shall be cut off, nor dismissed, nor cast out.
[cf. John 6:37]

The Hebrew in Isaiah 26:1 uses the word Yeshua [which we translate as Jesus / Salvation] and says that Yeshua will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.

So in effect, we see part of the greater reference to the Apostle Paul's expression of being "in Christ Jesus".

----------------------------------------

King James Version of Psalm 1:2
But his delight is in the law
of the LORD;
and in his law
doth he meditate
day and night.



Psalm 1:2 (My amplified translation from Hebrew)

But only in the encircling range or country of the Instruction
of YHVeH (the LORD) is his bending down and over to take pleasure in,
and in His encircling range or country of the Instruction
he utters and sings and whispers and growls and groans and meditates upon
by day and by night.








I encourage readers to get into a deeper reading of the Bible, where even a casual knowledge of the Biblical languages using lexicons and dictionaries can make many of the Biblical texts really come alive with word pictures and depth, as if from a black and white two dimensional snapshot into a moving and living 3-D and in color experience...and more.






GOD's true Peace: of mind, body, and soul at perfect rest and harmony...or, as in Hebrew...Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment