After much careful and meticulous research, this is my dating of the New Testament writings to the times of their authorship. The Bible is a bedrock for reliability in historical and preternatural trustworthiness.
In what order written / Letter or Book that was written / When Written / From where it was written
1) Jude / A.D. 47 / Jerusalem, Israel
2) James / A.D. 47, Pentecost / Jerusalem, Israel
3) Galatians / A.D. 48 / Philippi, Greece
4) Gospel of Luke / A.D. 50 / Corinth, Achaia
5) I Thessalonians / February - July, A.D. 52 / Ephesus, Asia
6) I Corinthians / July - November, A.D. 52 / Ephesus, Asia
7) Revelation / Tishrei 4-9, Sep/Oct, A.D. 53 / Patmos, Aegean
8) Romans / October - November, A.D. 53 / Corinth, Achaia
9) Titus / February, A.D. 54 / Troas, Aegean Sea
10) Colossians / May - November, A.D. 54 / Jerusalem, Israel
11) I Timothy / May - November, A.D. 54 / Jerusalem, Israel
12) II Thessalonians / August - December, A.D. 54 / Ephesus, Asia
13) Gospel of Matthew / May, A.D. 55 - July, A.D. 56 / Jerusalem, Israel
14) Philemon / A.D. 56 / Rome, Italy
15) II Timothy / October, A.D. 56 / Rome, Italy
16) Ephesians / October, A.D. 56 / Rome, Italy
17) Philippians / February - April, A.D. 57 / Rome, Italy
18) I Peter / March - April, A.D. 57 / Rome, Italy
19) Gospel of Mark / June, A.D. 57 / Rome, Italy
20) II Peter / June, A.D. 57 / Rome, Italy
21) Acts of the Apostles / July, A.D. 57 / Rome, Italy
22) Hebrews / July, A.D. 57 / Rome, Italy
23) I John (severed intro) / August - October, A.D. 57 / Ephesus, Asia
24) Gospel of John / August - October, A.D. 57 / Ephesus, Asia
25) 2 John /A.D. 58 - A.D. 96 / Ephesus, Asia
26) 3 John / A.D. 58 - A.D. 96 / Ephesus, Asia
Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16
I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.
Thank you for coming.
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ 2019
-- As of January 20, 2017
A Sigh Of Relief With The Inauguration Of Donald John Trump as President of the United States of America, And Hope For A Prosperous Future For All United States Citizens (we who are a nation called "the melting pot of the world"). We shall be great and exceptionally great again.
It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active, and to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.