Apples and Oranges?
Time to humorously look at the old cliche.
1) Apples and Oranges both grow on deciduous trees.
2) Apples and Oranges are both called "fruit".
3) Apples and Oranges can both be picked, or fall to the ground from respective, even equal heights.
4) Apples and Oranges both have skins.
5) Apples and Oranges have pulp, juice, seeds within.
6) Apples and Oranges can both be made into a juice form for enjoyment, as well as being edible in their ripened natural states.
7) Apples and Oranges both offer beneficial nutrients and sustenance for the human body.
8) Depending on when they are picked, (and other factors), Apples and Oranges can both be sweet or tart in flavor.
Gee...apples and oranges sure sound alot alike to me. Maybe people should now say that something is like comparing oranges and rutabagas...after all, whoever heard of someone enjoying a cold glass of yellow turnip juice? Yuck.
Keep the humor. Peace.
Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16
I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.
Thank you for coming.
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ 2018
-- As of January 20, 2017
A Sigh Of Relief With The Inauguration Of Donald John Trump as President of the United States of America, And Hope For A Prosperous Future For All United States Citizens (we who are a nation called "the melting pot of the world"). We shall be great and exceptionally great again.
It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active, and to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.