Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16

[For EU visitors, I do not personally use cookies, but Google or any clickable link (if you choose to click on it) might. This is in compliance with mandatory EU notification]

I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.

Thank you for coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ
2024
The New World Order Globalists (Satanists / Devil Worshipers, if you will) have successfully overthrown the Constitutional Government of the United States with willing Deep State & Shadow Government traitors to the United States Constitution & this Republic, having committed a Coup D'Etat by not just a vote count corruption and foreign electronic voting manipulation, but by control of Mossad (Epstein Island) pedophile very top judicial & executive & legislative branch compromised actors, so that they have literally stolen a Presidential Election, placing an extremely corrupt US politician pedophile completely owned & controlled by the Communist Chinese Government, who will step down & hand his position to an illegal to run or be in office (anchor baby of 2 alien citizens), who also is Chinese Communist Party owned for all practical political purposes.


It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active as long as it passes under the mass censorship radar of extreme hostility & vindictiveness now underway, and I do intend to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
We shall see what the future holds.

Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.










Saturday, November 26, 2011

Revelation 3, KJV with Alternate Word Pictures with Reiterations (AWPR) Translation

 

Revelation 3:1-3, King James Version (KJV)

 1And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
 2Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
 3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Revelation 3:1-3 Alternate Word Pictures with Reiterations (AWPR)
(1)“And to the Messenger of the called-out ones in Sardis, inscribe and write:  These definite words lays He who holds and possesses the 7 Spirits of GOD and the 7 Stars.   I see - perceive - and know the works - performance - and deeds of you, that the name which you hold and possess (is) that (which speaks) of (being) eternally alive, but (you) are dead unburied corpses. 

(2) --------   For I have not found the works - performance - and deeds of you as having been filled and brought about to a completion before the face of -- and in the eyes of -- GOD. 

(3)  Call to mind and remember with certainty thereupon, in what manner or way, and by what means you accepted and received, and how that you listened and comprehended and obeyed, and how that you kept an eye on and watched, and look upon this with regret and sorrow while changing your mind and heart into the other direction, and repent.  If then, you may not refrain from a sleepiness and a lack of energy - attention - and determination, I will come up upon you, arising then as a thief who robs secretly, and you will not at all know -- in either a beginning or completed sense -- what hour I will have come up upon you.”

Revelation 3:4-6 (KJV) 
4Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; 
and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
 5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
 6He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 


Revelation 3:4-6 (AWPR)
(4)“You hold and possess a few names, and in Sardis, which have not defiled their robes, so as to stain them with mud and filth.  And they shall walk along and accompany with Me in bright shining white, 
because they are-weighing-of-value / are-worthy.


(5) He who overcomes and prevails to victory, he shall be cast about in white inner and outer garments; and I will not at all blot out and wipe away the name of him from the Scroll of Eternal Life.  And I will assent out fully, confessing and acknowledging the name of him before the Father of Me, and before the angels of Him. 

(6)The (one) possessing an ear to hear: listen, understand, and obey; hearken to what the Spirit is speaking and laying before the Churches.”




Revelation 3:7- 10  (KJV) 
7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
 8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
 9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
 10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.



Revelation 3:7- 10  (AWPR)

7) “And to the messenger of the called out ones in Philadelphia, inscribe and write: These definite words the Holy one, the True One lays on you; He who holds and possesses the Key of David.  He who open-opens and no one is able by power or ability to shut/close the opening. 
    
8)  I see - know - and perceive the works - actions - and performance of you.  Behold, look and see!  I have of My own good will and accord, bestowed upon you an entrance door having been open-opened, and no one has the power or ability to shut/close it: because you hold and possess and have kept the Word of Me, and have definitely not denied or refused the Name of Me.


9) Behold, look, and see!  Of my own good will and accord, I give out of the gathering of Satan those who lay words upon themselves, saying that they be Jewish, and they are not.  On the contrary, they lie, cheat, and falsify.  Behold, look, and see!  I will bring about and cause them to come to a completion, in order that they shall come and shall do obeisance and show respect before the face  and eyes  of your feet, and they shall know intuitively that I loved you with a high esteem and affection.
   
10) Because you have kept your guard, and kept your eye upon the Word of My patience by enduring and bearing up under your circumstances; I will also keep My guard and eye upon you (to deliver you) out of the Time of Testing and trial of your character, that being impending and about to come, to bring suffering upon all the world's inhabitants (who are) dwelling together, to try - test - and prove  those who dwell in permanent dwellings/ structures upon the Earth.”


Revelation 3:11-13 (KJV)
11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
 12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
 13He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3:11-13 (AWPR)
 11)  Behold, look and see, I am coming suddenly and with haste.  Take a strong hold and grasp tightly onto what you hold and continue to possess, in order that no one will seize hold of and take away the victory crown of you.
12)  He prevailing and overcoming, I will make him a column, a pillar in the Temple of the GOD of Me, and certainly not at all will he go (being sent) away and depart presently;
and I will inscribe and write upon him the name of the GOD of Me, and the name of the city of the GOD of Me, the entirely new and newly made Jerusalem which shall descend and come down out of Heaven from the GOD of Me and the entirely new and newly made new name of Me. 
13)  The (one) possessing an ear to hear: listen, understand, and obey; hearken to what the Spirit is speaking and laying before and to the called out ones. 



Revelation 3:14 (KJV)
14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

 Revelation 3:14 (AWPR)

14)      And to the Messenger of the Laodicean called out ones, inscribe and write: These definite words says the Amen, the Witness who confirms and brings to light (a matter), the One who is worthy of belief - trust - confidence and the True Reality, the most extreme beginning and source of the Creation of GOD. 



Revelation 3:15-17 (KJV)
 15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

 Revelation 3:15-17 (AWPR)

15)  I see and perceive your works,  that not even are you cold, and not even are you hot.
16)  Indebted to this state of condition, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I intend and desire to vomit you out of My mouth,
17) because you utter definite words saying, I am happy - prosperous - having much goods and finances - and lacking nothing, and I am now become rich and prosperous, and I no longer have need of anything,  and certainly do not know that you are the miserable and suffering, and crouching (like a beggar), and blind and naked.


Revelation 3:18-22 (KJV)
 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

 Revelation 3:18-22 (AWPR)

18)   I decree unto you to buy from Me: gold having been fired out of fire, in order that you may be rich and prosperous; and white shining garments, in order that you be clothed; and that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and with gluey bread or cake, smear and anoint your eyes, in order that you may see. 

19)  I, as many as I love, if (I love them), I convict him with shame, and prove him wrong; and instruct as a child: be filled with zeal and moved to jealousy therefore, and repent in sorrow and regret with a true change of heart in your mind and thinking.

20)  Behold, look and see!  I stand upon the door and knock and knock.  If anyone hears attentively, and listens and obeys the Voice of Me and open-opens the door, I will come in and enter up to and alongside of him, and I will supper or have [Pesach / Passover /Communion] dinner with him in his midst, and he with Me in My presence.     

21) The one overcoming and prevailing to victory, of my own accord and good will I will give to him to sit down and be seated in the Throne of Me,  even as I also overcame and prevailed to victory, and was seated sitting down with, and in the midst and presence of My Father in His Throne.



22) The (one) possessing an ear to hear, listen, understand, and obey, hearken to what the Spirit is speaking and laying before the called out ones (of the Churches)."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:  The Alternate Word Pictures with Reiterations (AWPR) translation should be used as a Bible Study Aid only, and it is recommended that a direct literal translation or the King James Bible be used for regular and ecclesiastical purposes, and that the AWPR be used in association only as a Bible study aid so as to help the reader / user in their Bible Studying to clarify context and Scriptural Intent.     Thanks.  -- Brianroy


No comments:

Post a Comment