Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16

[For EU visitors, I do not personally use cookies, but Google or any clickable link (if you choose to click on it) might. This is in compliance with mandatory EU notification]

I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.

Thank you for coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ
2024
The New World Order Globalists (Satanists / Devil Worshipers, if you will) have successfully overthrown the Constitutional Government of the United States with willing Deep State & Shadow Government traitors to the United States Constitution & this Republic, having committed a Coup D'Etat by not just a vote count corruption and foreign electronic voting manipulation, but by control of Mossad (Epstein Island) pedophile very top judicial & executive & legislative branch compromised actors, so that they have literally stolen a Presidential Election, placing an extremely corrupt US politician pedophile completely owned & controlled by the Communist Chinese Government, who will step down & hand his position to an illegal to run or be in office (anchor baby of 2 alien citizens), who also is Chinese Communist Party owned for all practical political purposes.


It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active as long as it passes under the mass censorship radar of extreme hostility & vindictiveness now underway, and I do intend to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
We shall see what the future holds.

Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.










Monday, August 25, 2014

Through The Bible: Various Favorite Passages, Part 1

There has been a request for favorite or foundational (to Christianity) Bible Verses to share, be it for a local Sunday School or with the many around the world visitors that might want more out of their Bible reading experience.  I have so many favorites, but not necessarily in order.  The following is Part I of what verses I personally highlight in my Bibles.  I hope you will enjoy the selections. 
-- Brianroy










Deuteronomy 33:2-3; Isaiah 54:13
King James Version (KJV)
And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.


Isaiah 32:18
King James Version (KJV)
18 And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;



Daniel 4:27
King James Version (KJV)
27 Wherefore, O king, let my counsel be acceptable unto thee, and break off thy sins by righteousness, and thine iniquities by shewing mercy to the poor; if it may be a lengthening of thy tranquillity.



2 Corinthians 5:21
King James Version (KJV)
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.


Numbers 6:24-25
King James Version (KJV)
24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:

25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:


Isaiah 26:8
King James Version (KJV)
Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.



Joel 3:18
18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth out of the house of the Lord, and shall water the valley of “the Pierced Tree.”


John 8:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.



John 12:26,25
King James Version (KJV)
26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.



John 3:21, 20, 19
King James Version (KJV)
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.


Amos 5:14-15
King James Version (KJV)
14 Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the Lord, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken.

15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.



Jeremiah 17:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.



Romans 10:9-10
King James Version (KJV)
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 10:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.



1 Samuel 15:22-23
King James Version (KJV)
22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.



1 Samuel 16:7
King James Version (KJV)
But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.



2 Chronicles 26:5
King James Version (KJV)
 …and as long as he sought the Lord, God made him to prosper.


Psalm 25:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.


Psalm 36:7,9
King James Version (KJV)
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.


Psalm 62:7-8
King James Version (KJV)
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.


Psalm 68:20
King James Version (KJV)
20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death.


Psalm 74:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.


Psalm 80:14-15
King James Version (KJV)
14 Return, we beseech thee, O God of hosts: look down from heaven, and behold, and visit this vine;

15 And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself.


Psalm 103:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.


Psalm 103:19
King James Version (KJV)
19 The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.


Psalm 105:4
King James Version (KJV)
Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.


Psalm 113:3
King James Version (KJV)
From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised.


Psalm 116:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.


Psalm 118:8
King James Version (KJV)
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.


Psalm 118:15-16
King James Version (KJV)
15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.


Psalm 127:3
King James Version (KJV)
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.


Psalm 33:18
King James Version (KJV)
18 Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;


Psalm 34:7
King James Version (KJV)
The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.



 
Proverbs 24:17-18
King James Version (KJV)
17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:

18 Lest the Lord see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

Isaiah 1:18
King James Version (KJV)
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.


Isaiah 5:18
King James Version (KJV)
18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:


Isaiah 26:8
King James Version (KJV)
Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O Lord, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.


Psalm 14:1
King James Version (KJV)
14 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.


Psalm 53:1
King James Version (KJV)
1  The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.


Isaiah 32:5-7
The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the fool said to be bountiful.

For the vile person will speak villainy, and his heart will work iniquity, to practice hypocrisy, and to utter error against the Lord, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.

The instruments also of the fool are evil: he deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words, even when the needy speaketh right.


Isaiah 5:20
King James Version (KJV)
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!


Isaiah 5:23
King James Version (KJV)
23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

Jeremiah 2:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.


Jeremiah 17:13
King James Version (KJV)
13 O Lord, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living waters.


Jeremiah 31:33-34
King James Version (KJV)
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.


Jeremiah 32:38-39
King James Version (KJV)
38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

39 And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:


Hosea 4:6
King James Version (KJV)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.


Micah 7:7-8
King James Version (KJV)
Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.


Malachi 3:16
King James Version (KJV)
16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.


Matthew 12:35-37
King James Version (KJV)
35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.











John 6:27-29
King James Version (KJV)
27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.


John 6:35-37
King James Version (KJV)
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.


John 7:24
King James Version (KJV)
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.


John 8:31-32
King James Version (KJV)
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.


John 10:9-10
King James Version (KJV)
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.



John 11:25
King James Version (KJV)
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:


John 14:6
King James Version (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.







No comments:

Post a Comment