Welcome! Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior! Romans 10:9-10,13; John 3:16

[For EU visitors, I do not personally use cookies, but Google or any clickable link (if you choose to click on it) might. This is in compliance with mandatory EU notification]

I am a Natural Born United States Citizen with NO allegiance or citizenship to any nation but my own, and will use this site as a hobby place of sorts to present my own political and religious viewpoints, as a genuine Constitutional Conservative and a genuine Christian Conservative.

Thank you for coming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
In the Year of our LORD Jesus Christ
2024
The New World Order Globalists (Satanists / Devil Worshipers, if you will) have successfully overthrown the Constitutional Government of the United States with willing Deep State & Shadow Government traitors to the United States Constitution & this Republic, having committed a Coup D'Etat by not just a vote count corruption and foreign electronic voting manipulation, but by control of Mossad (Epstein Island) pedophile very top judicial & executive & legislative branch compromised actors, so that they have literally stolen a Presidential Election, placing an extremely corrupt US politician pedophile completely owned & controlled by the Communist Chinese Government, who will step down & hand his position to an illegal to run or be in office (anchor baby of 2 alien citizens), who also is Chinese Communist Party owned for all practical political purposes.


It is likely that the entries to this blog will be less frequent than in years past. I do intend to keep this blog active as long as it passes under the mass censorship radar of extreme hostility & vindictiveness now underway, and I do intend to offer insightful information and/or opinion (and sometimes humor and/or entertainment on occasion) when I do post.
We shall see what the future holds.

Peace and Liberty. Semper Fidelis.










Wednesday, February 5, 2014

John 8:12-32 In The KJV And AWPR Versions



John 8:12-32



King James Version (KJV) in aqua Blue
Alternate Word Pictures with Reiterations Version (AWPR) in Yellow
My Comments are in Green

Comment KJV citations in Fuschia 



12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.   (KJV)                             



12)    Therefore,  Jesus again spoke at random to them, 
          laying down definite words and saying,

          I AM.  The Light of the World.  /  
          I am the Light of the World /
         [ I AM.  The (Splendorously Dazzling Brilliant) Light  (shining 
          forth out of itself)  of the World .]

         He accompanying together and following Me
         certainly not perhaps not / in no way at all / never 
         will walk around in the darkness,
         but will have The Light
         [that Splendorously Dazzling Brilliant Light that is 
          shining  forth out of itself]  
         of Eternal Life.  
         (AWPR)  



13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.   (KJV)      

13)    Therefore - Accordingly, the Pharisees said to Him,
             'You witnessed - gave testimony      around - about
              Yourself.     
              The  witness - testimony of You is 
              certainly not without concealment or hiding /
              certainly not true.'
              (AWPR)                               





14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.    (KJV)      

14)    Jesus discerningly answered  - judgingly replied and 
          said to them, 
               'And if / Even if     I witness - testify   
                around - about / concerning   Myself, 
                the witness testimony of Me is 
                without concealment or hiding / (certainly) true,
                because I know with understanding and perception
                from where I came
                [forth from so as to make a public appearance],
                and in what place / where   
                I go away and depart to out of sight.

               Then you certainly do not know and perceive -

               Then you certainly are not acquainted with nor understand
                from where I came
                [forth from so as to make a public appearance],
                and in what place / where   
                I go away and depart to out of sight.
                (AWPR)




15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.   (KJV)    

15)   You judge - discern - form and express an opinion deciding 
         what is right         down upon - according to     the flesh.

         I certainly do not judge, not even one.
         (AWPR)                              




16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.   (KJV)     

16)   Then if (hypothetically)  I also judge,
         and my judgement is true because I certainly am not alone;
         but I and  -- He sending forth and dispatching Me -- Father.
         (AWPR)                                        





17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.   (KJV)       
 
17)   And in your Law then, it has been written -engraved - inscribed
        that the witness - testimony of 2 men is true.
        (AWPR)

            


18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.    (KJV) 

18)    I am He  witnessing - testifying     round about - concerning
          Myself, and He sending forth and dispatching Me, Father, 
          witnesses - testifies  round about - concerning  Me.'
         (AWPR)

                                    


19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.   (KJV)         

19)    Therefore - Accordingly  they laid down definite words 
          and said to Him,
                'Where - In what place is the father of You?'
                (AWPR)                              





20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.   (KJV)  

20)    Jesus discreetly answered,
               'Neither Me you know nor are acquainted with,
                nor the Father of Me.

               If perhaps you had known and been acquainted with Me,
               the Father you would have known and been acquainted with,
               maybe.'
               (AWPR)                         




21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.   (KJV)  

21)    Accordingly - Therefore   Jesus again said to them,
          ' I go away and depart - withdraw out of sight,
          and you will seek and strive to find Me,
          and in the sin - guilty offense   of you,  you will die off.

          Where - In what place I go away and depart - withdraw 
          out of sight, 
          you certainly are not able - are not capable - are not empowered
          to come forth and publicly appear.'
          (AWPR)                           






22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.    (KJV)   

22)   Accordingly - Therefore,  the Judeans laid down 
         definite words and said,
              'Perhaps will He not (violently) slay - kill [suicide] Himself,
               because He lays down definite words and says, 
         "Where - In what place 
           I go away and depart - withdraw out of sight,  
           you certainly are not able - are not capable - are not empowered
          to come forth and publicly appear?" '
          (AWPR)
                                      



23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.   (KJV)      

23)   And He said to them,
               'You are out of  -  You are from      the below.
                I, out of - from   the above,  am.  

               You are out of - from this world 
               [with its order and arrangement].

               I certainly not  am  out of - from   this world
               [with its order and arrangement].
               (AWPR)
                                        




24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.    (KJV) 

24)    Therefore - Accordingly   I said to you
          that you will die off in the sins - guilty offenses of you,
          because if you do not trust - believe that I AM,
          you will die off in the sins - guilty offenses of you.'
          (AWPR)                                   




25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.   (KJV)       

25)    Accordingly - Therefore,  they laid down definite words and 
          said to Him,
               'Who are You?'

          And Jesus said to them,
               'At the Beginning, the which also I speak randomly to you,
               (AWPR)                     




26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.    (KJV)        

26)    I have - hold - possess and continue to have - hold - possess 
          many things  round about - concerning (this) 
          to randomly say to you, and to discriminate - judge;
          but He sending forth and dispatching Me is True.

          Also, I have listened intently and heard from Him 
          these things (that)  I lay down as definite words 
          and say into the world
          [into this lower world of mankind with its order and 
           arrangement].'
          (AWPR)  

                                            



27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.    (KJV)         

27)   They certainly knew not nor understood nor perceived 
         that He laid down definite words and spoke to them 
         (of) the Father.
         (AWPR)                                                         




28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.   (KJV)         

28)   Accordingly - Therefore, Jesus said to them, 
              'Whensoever you lift and raise up 
               [Whensoever you crucify]
               the Son of Man,   then - at that time
               you will know - perceive and understand  that I AM 
               

               [He who spoke with Moses at the Burning Bush:

             Exodus 3: 14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM
                             and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the
                             children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

                          15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus 
                              shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, 
                              the Lord God of your fathers, the God of 
                              Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of
                              Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is My 
                                    Name for ever, and this is My Memorial unto
                                    all generations.  (KJV)     ] *                         


               and from Myself I do - make - perform - cause - bring about 
               nothing - not even one (thing),
               but according as the Father of Me taught Me (by word of 
               mouth),  these things I randomly say.
               (AWPR)



29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.   (KJV)   

29)   And He sending and dispatching Me is with Me.

         The Father certainly did not 
         dismiss - banish - let go and leave    Me alone,
         because I always  do - make - perform - cause - bring about
         the things inclining toward contentment - the things pleasing 
         to Him.'
         (AWPR)  

                                       

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.    (KJV) 

30)    These things, He saying - speaking at random, 
          many believed - trusted into Him.
          (AWPR)        



31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;   (KJV) 

31)    Therefore - Accordingly,  Jesus laid down definite words
          and said up alongside with those 
          having believed - having trusted into Him,
              'If you continue - remain - live and dwell 
               in My intelligent word,
               truly you are  disciples - pupils - learners  of Me;
               (AWPR)                                         




32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.    (KJV) 

32)    And you will know (understanding with perception)
          the Truth - the True Reality (as things really are),
          and the Truth - the True Reality (of things as they really are)
          will set you free.'
          (AWPR)  
          
           ["Free" (in the context of this utterance) can best be defined as 
            unconstrained - unshackled - independent - free from 
            legal and religious laws, ceremonies, restrictions, obligations, 
            slavery of this Lower World's system and present order
            in one's knowing with understanding and perception.  It 
            is an internal personal mental and spiritual freedom with
            clarity, awareness, and understanding of the spiritual
            condition of things as they really are, which those of the 
            world system are mostly intentionally blind and oblivious to.]






Disclaimer:  The Alternate Word Pictures with Reiterations (AWPR) translation, translation mine, should be used as a Bible Study Aid only, and it is recommended that a direct literal translation or the King James Bible be used for regular and ecclesiastical purposes, and that the AWPR be used in association only as a Bible study aid so as to help the reader / user in their Bible Studying to clarify context and Scriptural Intent, and to get the full context and understanding into the English from out of the ancient Greek in which this New Testament passage was first written.   Thanks.  -- Brianroy






End-note for verse 28: 

*       In being true in translation from the Hebrew to the English and the Greek to the English --  and I can vigorously defend this  (but the length involved would be a distraction here) – we must allow for the exegetical  revival of  an important NAME of GOD that was given to Moses in Exodus 3:14.  There it is listed as  Ahayah Asher Ahayah  (I AM THAT I AM) in the Hebrew and Ego Eimi  ho Ohn  (I AM, The Being) in the Greek Septuagint.   The verb “to be ”in the Hebrew is:   hayah “was”, hoveh” is”,  and yiheyeh “will be”.   The Tetragrammatons’ name of YHVH in the Hebrew subsumes all three of these tenses, past and present and future.  In its proper context and translation of both the intent of the Hebrew and the Greek translation (as given consistently by 70 Hebrew Scribes who word for  word translated exactly the first 5 books of the Bible from Hebrew to Greek in the 3rd Century B.C.) , we might best translate  Ahayah Asher Ahayah as “I AM (who continuously is)”.   


       There are 4 primary passages in the Old Testament  that we should look at in understanding who this “I AM( who continuously is)”, where He specifically asserts His NAME, but it has been intentionally suppressed  in Deuteronomy and twice in Isaiah from those who are English only readers of the Scriptures.   These 4  essential  “I AM” Scriptures are found in Exodus 3:14, Deuteronomy 32:39, Isaiah 43:10, and Isaiah 46:4, and in the latter 3 from Exodus 3:14 are mistranslated by mere "tradition" as I am (he), when the name of Memorial , I AM, who is the GOD of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob (Exodus 3:14-15) , is clearly the intent of the passage.  Why is that?  Why the suppression of the NAME of I AM?   Because the Messiah  Savior  of Israel is “I AM”, and I AM in Scripture   --  in Exodus 3:14, Deuteronomy 32:39, Isaiah 43:10, and Isaiah 46:4 --  clearly  identifies Himself to Israel as GOD.   

  
      In John chapter 8, Jesus – Yeshua also uses  the expression 4 times.  In John 8:12, the expression Ego Eimi is as if a gloss over.  He intensifies  its application in verses  24, and 28, before He finally makes the absolute ‘No way to get around it” emphatic declaratory “I AM” utterance of John 8:58, to testify that  He is the prophesied One  who  as YHVeH would come and be among them and live among them, appearing as though a man, yet being the same One who spoke with Moses from the Burning Bush and from atop Mount  Sinai / Mount Horeb.     



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment